Charters Towers Chamber of Commerce and Mines Inc. is a non-profit organisation representing the business community of our region. The Chamber seeks your support and encourages you to become an active member for the benefit of your own organisation and the wider community. The Charters Towers Chamber of Commerce and Mines Inc. is funded by our members through annual membership fees. We look forward to working with your organisation to build a strong and progressive relationship. Department of Fair Trading Qld – Incorporated Association Guidelines
2021 Membership Fees
For the period 1st January 2021 to December 2021
|Private or Individual (no business/not representing a business interest)||$60.00|
|Non – Profit Organisation||$60.00|
|Business Operator under 20 employees||$185.00|
|Corporations over 20 employees||$300.00|
Please note all fees are inclusive of GST APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Directly contribute to the development of Charters Towers and region.
- Great networking opportunities, both locally and regionally.
- A strong voice through Chamber to local and state government leaders.
- Access to practical training.
- Access to the latest Industry News.
- Insight and research via emails.
- Representation on North Queensland Chambers of Commerce and other bodies.
- Knowledge and support regular webinars, seminars and policy reports.
- Opportunity to host a networking session to promote your business. http://charterstowerschamber.com.au/membership/Becoming a member of Charters Towers Chamber is one of the smartest business decisions you can make. We have been fighting to ensure Queensland businesses are in the best environment to succeed and grow. We will help you grow, protect and power the potential of your business by providing you with access to information and support.
To find out more about the Charters Towers Chamber of Commerce, or to join, please contact us.